Here's what students need to do:
- Cut out box tops labels from items the family uses in their home.
- Put the box tops in a plastic baggie.
- Give baggies to their classroom teacher.
- Classrooms count the number of cut box tops collected for the week.
Here's what happens next:
Each teacher will make sure box tops are cut out. Only box tops cut out will be counted.
- Write total number of box tops collected for the week on your competition chart and place labels into a special box tops envelope.
- Every Friday of the competition classroom envelopes will be taken to the office and placed in a
special Box Tops box.
- A PTA member will check the envelopes and return an empty envelope to you.
- One classroom from K-2nd and one classroom from 3rd-5th will be awarded a trophy for bringing in the most box tops for the week!
- At the end of the seventh week we will crown two champions of the box tops! The winning classrooms will pick an activity from a list preapproved by administration.
There are plenty of chances to win. We will hold three rounds of competitions:
Round 1: September 13 - October 18
Round 2: November 1 - December 13
Round 3: January 10 - February 13