BIRTH CERTIFICATE, IMMUNIZATION RECORDS, and PROOF OF RESIDENCY ARE REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION.
According to the regulations of the State Advisory Health Board, all students must provide proof of immunization or immunity to the following prior to being admitted to school:
IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND SCHOOL:
- 4 Doses of Diphtheria/Tetanus (DT)- Pertussis is optional (DPT) - (1 dose after 4 years old)
- 4 Doses of Salk Polio Vaccine (injection)
- 3 Doses of Hepatitis B Vaccine
THE FOLLOWING VACCINES ADMINISTERED ON OR AFTER 1 YEAR OF AGE:
- 2 Doses of Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine (MMR I and MMR II), or History of Immunity by Lab Test
- 2 Doses of Varicella Vaccine or a history of Chicken Pox Immunity by Lab Test or written statement from parents, guardian or physician.
All immunizations must be spaced 28 days apart. Some vaccines may be combined. Children not meeting the above immunization requirements by the first day of the 2015-2016 school year WILL NOT BE ADMITTED INTO SCHOOL.
Two proofs of residency with the current Monessen address will be required from parents.
The following documentation may include:
· Driver’s License/Auto Registration
· Utility Bills
· Tax Statements
· Voter Registration
· Evidence of receiving checks from wages, public assistant or social security